The global market for cell and gene therapy in 2020 reached an estimated $3.8 billion in 2020 according to Kalorama Information. How do you keep up with the business? How do you know what news is important? How can you know if scientific developments are changing the business outlook? The only way is to keep updated with a regularly published and authoritative source.
CELL AND GENE THERAPY BUSINESS OUTLOOK
A new twice-monthly publication dedicated to cell and gene therapy. Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook offers the following:
- Market Sizing and Forecasting of CAGT Markets
- Executive News Summaries
- Deals Between CAGT Companies Tracked
- Trends in the Industry
- Important Science That Will Shape Tomorrow’s Business
- Company Profiling and Quarterly Results Summaries
- Updates on Pipelines and Important Clinical Trials
- Cell and Gene Therapy Tools
- Cell and Gene Therapy CMOs
- And More
Deals Table – In Every Issue, the Last Three Months of Important Cell and Gene Therapy Partnerships, Mergers, Technology Transfers
Market Analysis of a Cell and Gene Therapy Segment in Every Issue!
Science and Medicine Group publishes research reports covering the Cell and Gene Therapy Market on a variety of topics:
- 2021 Cell & Gene Therapy Technologies and Supplies — Provides background and market data on 21 key technologies and supplies used by CGT providers, from the R&D phase through manufacturing and cryopreservation. The report offers market size, growth, segmentations, and vendor share.
- 2021 Market for Cell and Gene Therapy Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs) — An increasing part of the pharmaceutical business. In cell therapy this need is magnified because of the demand for cell and gene therapy products.
- 2020 Cell Therapy and Gene Therapy Markets — Presents the market in segments that provide an overview of disease epidemiology, market estimates and forecasts, and competitive summary of leading providers.
COVID-19 AND CELL AND GENE THERAPY PIPELINE
The market for 2025 is estimated at $12,954 million and will more than double five years after to $29,960 million for 2030. Sales from oncology, cardiovascular-blood and musculoskeletal conditions will contribute strongly to market performance. Genetic conditions will also provide steady growth.
It is an exciting and interesting time to be involved in the cell and gene therapy industry. The science is moving ahead and now the industry needs to industrialize and standardize the manufacturing and commercialization of products. The industry is moving in the direction of a standardized set-up and a closed automated system.
Consequently, cell and gene therapy products are transforming the treatment of cancers and genetic diseases. Additionally, cell and gene therapies are expanding into other areas of medicine including autoimmune diseases, cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal disease, dermatological diseases and many others.
Extend Your Audience Reach
Science and Medicine Group hosts online communities of scientific and clinical researchers designed to provide late-breaking news and information to professionals working in laboratories. Our digital marketing offering includes inline website ads, banner ads, direct email delivery, company profile/landing pages, newsletter ads, community sponsorship and more.
LabPulse: Reach and engage with lab managers, lab
- Cell and gene therapy: The next frontier in pharmaceutical services
- After years of potential, cell and gene therapy is ready for the pharmaceutical mainstream
- Harbingers of Things to Come in Gene Therapy
- The Promise and the Hope of Gene Therapy
- The Current Status of Gene Therapy for the Treatment of Cancer
- Current status and perspective of CAR-T and CAR-NK cell therapy trials in Germany
- Intracellular trafficking of adeno-associated virus (AAV) vectors: challenges and future directions
- Genome editing using CRISPR/Cas9 to treat hereditary hematological disorders
- Analytical methods for process and product characterization of recombinant adeno-associated virus-based gene therapies
- The True (If Circuitous) Path to Stem Cell Cures
- Gene Therapy: It’s Time to Talk about High-Dose AAV
- Overcoming Scale-Up Challenges in Gene Therapy Manufacturing
- Gene Therapy Successes