Kalorama Information’s publishing partner LabPulse.com recently started to present the voice of the laboratorian and present CLIA lab-related news. Using Kalorama Information’s data sources and an editorial team dedicated to breaking news, the website provides a unique perspective on CLIA lab and IVD product developments.
The site provides a forum for pathologists, laboratorians, business managers, researchers, members of organized medicine, and industry to interact and learn about topics within the clinical laboratory field with the ease and speed that only the internet can provide. Staff members include executives, editors, and software engineers with years of experience in the healthcare publishing industry.
LabPulse is part of Science and Medicine Group. We operate a family of websites providing targeted content for healthcare markets:
- Kalorama Information, a leading source of market research for the clinical laboratory community
- AuntMinnie.com, providing news and education for radiology professionals around the world
- AuntMinnieEurope.com, delivering information for radiology professionals in Europe
- DrBicuspid.com, created for today’s dental professional
- Science Advisory Board, an international community of science and medicine experts
Science and Medicine Group is a leading research, publishing, and advisory firm serving the life science, analytical instrument, diagnostic, medical imaging, and dental industries.