Kalorama Information will deliver a keynote presentation at this year’s BioMedDevice, on May 15th and participate in an point of care testing panel on May 16th in Boston, MA. This meeting is New England’s largest medical technology event, featuring the most extensive showcase of medtech, design engineering, and embedded systems products from top companies on one floor. As part of the events, Kalorama Publisher Bruce Carlson will kick off the meeting with an address on “The IVD Market Opportunity: Fast-Growth Markets, New Products, Disruptive Trends.” Wed. May 15| 10:25 AM – 11:00 AM | Center Stage, Booth 543.
- Retail clinics, direct-to-consumer marketing, accelerated aging, and trends driving new product development in the IVD space
- Point-of-care, fingerstick, wearable, and other products moving IVD diagnostics forward
- New European IVDR affecting 80% of IVD products – what you need to know
- Exclusive discounts on Kalorama Information’s The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic Tests market research report to attendees
- “IVD Market Trends” PowerPoint available for download after the event for attendees