Kalorama Information has covered digital pathology markets in line with its coverage of related in vitro diagnostic tests for over a decade. This 2022 edition, Global Digital Pathology Markets, clarifies the market situation given recent changes due to COVID-19’s lingering presence and impact.
The report provides:
- Market for Digital Pathology, Now and in 2026
- Position of Major Players
- Regional Analysis
- Trends – Market Drivers and Limiters
- Trends – Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Trends – Quantum Computing
- Scanners Market
- Software and Other Supplies Market
- Competitors in the Market and Recent Moves: Roche, Philips, Leica, Danaher, Sectra and Others
Scope and Methodology
The global market for digital pathology is provided in U.S. dollars for the years 2021-2026. All market data are based on factory sales to the end user and not retail pricing or reimbursement payments. Data for the digital pathology market are presented in U.S. dollar market size for products, applications, and end-users.
The information presented in this report is derived on publicly available information sources such as company, government, and medical organization reports. The analysis is based on the author’s industry knowledge combined with literature searches and interviews with industry professionals and experts in the IVD industry.