From Kalorama Information and Science and Medicine Group (publishers of Instrument Business Outlook) comes a new publication focusing on the business of clinical testing.
In Vitro Diagnostics Business Outlook offers the following:
- Market Sizing and Forecasting of IVD Market Segments in Every Issue
- Clinical Chemistry, Infectious Disease Testing, Oncology, Hematology, Blood Banking, Coagulation, Point of Care–Updates on the Important Test Categories You Need to Know About
- Industry Watch – Developments with COVID-19 and Other Testing
- M&A, Distribution, Partnerships Tracked and Charted
- New Product Introductions and Company Announcements
- Company Profiling and Quarterly Results Summaries
- Regional Market Coverage
With issues 2x a month, this newsletter dedicated to In Vitro Diagnostics is the best way to keep up in this rapidly-developing and well financed field.
Finding markets with higher growth than the average is critical
Convenient and Cost-Effective Seat-Based Pricing: Pricing depends on the number of users. Subscriptions can be as low as $2,200 annually for a limited one-person (single user) subscription. If more than one person will be reading, you can unlock access to other members of your organization. It’s easy to do: team subscription prices are as little as $4,995 annually for up to five readers.