This new report from Kalorama Information is designed to provide an overview of the IVD market in India and its influences. The focus is on the IVD discipline including reagents, consumables, calibrators and controls of the following sub-segments:
- Clinical Chemistry: routine lab testing; substrates, enzymes, homogeneous immunoassays, proteins, ISE (non-POC), HBA1c (non-POC). Includes urinalysis and blood chemistry testing.
- Immunoassays: hormones and thyroid function, tumor markers, allergy, anemia, neonatal tests, prenatal tests, interleukins, PCT, toxicology and common infectious diseases (HIV, hepatitis, influenza)
- Microbiology and Molecular Testing: manual and automated tests, culture media (to be prepared or ready to use), latex tests, transport media, blood culture, sensitivity discs, Gram and other stains, MTB culture, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, nucleic acid testing.
- Point-of-Care Testing: all POC tests for cardiology, toxicology, coagulation, diabetes, infectious diseases. Also includes POC and non-POC blood gas and electrolytes. Also includes glucose self-monitoring tests.
- Histology/Cytology: PAP, HE, IHC, ISH, FISH, primary and secondary antibodies.
Included in the report are trends influencing the industry and country-level data including incidence of disease, life expectancy, population demographics, economic status, healthcare utilization and other market influences.
All market data pertains to the Indian IVD market at the manufacturers’ level. Market data is presented for the 2021 year with forecast data provided for 2026. Compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) are provided for the 2021-2026 period.