All of Kalorama’s Reports for One Year Forward
Kalorama has been observing healthcare markets in diagnostics, biotech, device and pharmaceutical fields for more than a decade. Each year, we publish at least 33 new market research reports analyzing high growth markets in healthcare. Our reports go beyond just providing market numbers, they provide the analysis that customers could spend hundreds of thousands in consulting fees to obtain.
The Kalorama Information Library and Annual Subscription offers clients access to the reports that will be released by Kalorama Information in the upcoming year and the entire backlog of market research titles published (300 Reports, 68,181 pages) over the past decade. Reports are accessed in PDF format via a special website that allows keyword searching of abstracts and tables of contents. The customer will receive at least 33 market research reports published one year from order date in the diagnostic, device, pharmaceutical and healthcare issues/IT verticals. The subscription includes a global license to all reports.
Primary Research: The Kalorama Difference
If youâ€™ve experienced reports that consist of information mostly culled from the Internet, you might be disappointed that they do not contain the meaningful insight that a trained analyst can bring to understanding a market. Kalorama Information uses a foundation of secondary research -such as annual reports, trade publications, medical literature. But Kalorama always adds primary research efforts – interviews with marketing executives, product managers, sales managers, research and development executives as well as end-users and distributors. This allows our analysts to uncover real trends in the market and to make helpful forecasts.
Plusâ€¦The Library of Past Reports!
Now you can have Kalorama Information’s primary research based analysis of healthcare markets at your disposal when you need it. Get all of Kalorama’s publications for one year at a special price*, and in a special format that allows keyword searching. Included in the Kalorama Information Annual Subscription (Total Access):
• Customer Receives All of Kalorama Informationâ€™s Reports for one year forward from order date – at least 33 Market Research Reports in the Pharmaceutical, Diagnostic and Device Fields.
Search for Specific Keywords Through All of the Library with a Customized Platform
• The Tables of Contents of the reports can be text-searched using Boolean operators. Reports can be saved, printed, pasted or copied into documents, and used in the same manner as PDFs are.
• VALUE: Kaloramaâ€™s reports average $7,990 global site license. For 33 reports, the value is at least $263,670. [The 33 report number is provided as a bare minimum as subscriptions can start and end at various points in the editorial schedule.]
• The Kalorama Annual Subscription Also offers the backlist — the entire contents of the Kalorama library (300 Reports, 68,181 pages) in a searchable format. VALUE: The total report library going back ten years at previous global license prices represents over a million dollars worth of content.
• Includes Global Site License: Total Access Can be utilized from any company computer.
Ask your sales representative about the Kalorama Annual Subscription today.