Diagnostics Knowledge Center
Get the best diagnostics market research conveniently and easily while maximizing your budget.
Research and Insights from the In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market Experts
Kalorama Information is the leading publisher in in vitro diagnostics (IVD) market research. We publish a yearly report, The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic Tests, which provides reliable market estimates and forecasts for all areas of clinical testing kits, instruments and reagents. We publish numerous reports during the year on a variety of topics.
Kalorama Information publishes information on topics including:
Leverage Kalorama Information as Your Trusted Business Insights Partner
Identifying business opportunities. Validating internal assumptions. Sizing up the competition. Exploring new markets. Serving as a “gut check.” Our research performs a variety of “jobs” for our clients, but one theme runs throughout: without it, few, if any, are willing to make major business decisions. As one business executive told us, our content is “essential. We can’t operate in a vacuum. Market research is our ‘eyes and ears’ on the market.” With a Knowledge Center, you gain the peace of mind that comes with having a credible, reliable and trusted partner.
People who work in new market development use research to identify what’s next and learn about unfamiliar markets
“We use industry studies to get a macro-level view of what’s happening in the industry and to get a thumbs up or thumbs down sense of how various product and market segments will perform in the future.”
Save on Research Spending
The Knowledge Center subscription is a predictable and cost-effective solution for your research budget. You pay a fixed annual fee – no more finding funds for reports you want to buy, as everything we publish in the diagnostics vertical is included. And you save thousands, as the subscription comes with a global site license. Any and all of your colleagues can have access, based on your needs and policies.
Speed Your Research Efforts with Our Cutting Edge Technology
The Diagnostics Knowledge Center is powered by world-class technology to provide a superior user experience that’s simple, intuitive and efficient. With our platform, you can:
- Full-text search across the entire catalog, including Keyword in Context (KWIC) search capabilities
- Gain unlimited access to individual tables, charts, sections, or full reports
- Customize alerts for individual users to track markets of interest
- Access optional workflow tools, such as project code assignment functionality, to track projects and assign costs, searches, downloads, etc.
- Utilize robust real-time usage statistics to see how and where the information is used
- Download tables into Excel spreadsheets, figures into PowerPoint slides and the report into a Word or PDF document
- Clip selections of content to create your own, customized report
- Share notes and findings with colleagues
- Translate content into multiple languages