10 Must-Know Trends in the IVD Market
With the IVD market approaching $120 Billion dollars per Kalorama’s calculations and showing outsized revenue growth from previous years, there has been a lot of attention on the industry. Kalorama Information has covered in vitro diagnostics for over two decades.
Based on Kalorama’s recent reporting, Senior VP of Science and Medicine Group Bruce Carlson presented the ten most important trends in the market currently.
– Oversized Growth in the Market
– Effects on Future Growth and Forecast
– Top Categories, Including COVID-19 Testing
– The Secondary Impact of COVID-19 Revenue Increases
– How Near Patient is Driving Market
– Precision Testing vs. Non-Precise Testing
– Competitive Situation
– Upending of the Glucose Testing Market
– Stock and Venture Capital Situation.
– Briskness of Merger Activity
– How to Keep Your Organization Informed with IVD Market Insights
Trends in the Cell and Gene Therapy Market
With thousands of potential new therapies and hundreds of companies operating in the space, keeping informed is a must. Just as important is sorting out what is useful to business plans today and what is conjecture. Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook, a new publication from Science and Medicine Group, is designed to do just that. Our webinar will introduce you to this new publication.
– Market for Oncology Cell and Gene Therapy
– Market for Cardiovascular and Blood Disorders Cell and Gene Therapy
– Projections for the Market
– Recent Science Developments with Near-Term Importance: Discussion with Blake Middleton, Editor of Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook
– Major Recent Deals and Financing Announcements (Last Three Months)
– About Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook
Trends in Remote Patient Monitoring and Telehealth Markets
This webinar provides an overview of the remote patient monitoring market from Kalorama’s Remote Patient Monitoring and Telehealth Markets 12th Edition.
– Trends in Remote Patient Monitoring
– COVID-19 Impact and COVID-19 Recovery Impact
– Market Size and Forecast for Remote Patient Monitoring and Telehealth
– Vendor Activities and Results
– Discussion of Market Segments and Regional Markets
– Insights from Our Analysts
The State of Point-of-Care (POC) in 2021
This webinar provides an overview of the point of care market from Kalorama’s 8th edition of The Worldwide Market for Point-of-Care Diagnostics.
– How Point-of-Care Fared in 2020
– Forecasts for This Year and to 2025
– COVID-19 Impact Positive and Negative
– Self-Testing and Professional Testing
– Glucose Trends
– Other Infectious Diseases
– Growth Categories and Lower-Growth Categories
– Regional Markets
– Key Companies in the Market
IVD Procedure Volumes 2020-2025: Immunoassays, POC, Chemistry, Molecular, Microbiology and Other Tests
Now more than ever, the world is focused on in vitro diagnostic tests. But what is the market opportunity for those currently selling test products and new entrants. Where has COVID-19 impacted IVD testing positively and negatively? Was is the impact of the pandemic and the recovery from the pandemic on other IVD test categories.
This webinar is a sneak peak into this insightful Kalorama Information report. Kalorama Publisher and Science and Medicine Group Senior Vice President Bruce Carlson will present highlights from the reports finding including general trends in IVD, drivers and inhibitors, and some segmented and regional results.
Procedure Volumes are estimates of how many times test procedures are employed on a yearly basis globally and in various regions, across segments of testing. They are essential building blocks of business planning and indicators of market opportunities.
Specific areas of focus include clinical chemistry, infectious disease, oncology and point of care testing.
Clinical Diagnostics Selling in the COVID Era: Using Install Base Data to Locate Opportunities
Kalorama Information discusses the Clinical Diagnostics MasterFile and answer questions such as:
- What are some typical use cases for the Clinical Diagnostics MasterFile?
- How is the data sourced and how reliable is it?
- Which modalities are covered and how many sites are included?
The Kalorama Information Clinical Diagnostics MasterFile contains detailed information on more than 5,300 hospitals and testing facilities and over 42,000 clinical diagnostic instruments across 12 modalities
COVID-19 Impact On Life Science Research and Clinical Diagnostic Labs
Updates on the impact of COVID-19 on drug discovery life science labs and diagnostics. Based on weekly and bi-weekly trackers, US drug discovery life science and diagnostics labs answer questions regarding the impact of COVID-19 on their operations.
How is the current COVID-19 Crisis affecting labs across the country and in California? How are life science research labs and clinical labs faring?
• Lab Closure Time & Ramp Up Expectations
• Lab Focus
• Economic Impact & Change in Spending
• Overall Worry
• Overall Impact
• Impact on Volume of Tests
• Support Needed by Infectious Disease Labs