Biotechnology Knowledge Center
Get the best biotech market research conveniently and easily while maximizing your budget.
Access Expert Research and Insights into the Biotechnology Market
Kalorama Information focuses on markets and developments in the biotechnology industry, including sectors such as biomaterials, biopharmaceuticals, emerging technologies, gene therapy/nucleic acids, instruments and tissue engineering. For more than 30 years, comprehensive, timely, quality research and presentation of market intelligence have made Kalorama Information a premier source of market information for top industry decision makers.
Kalorama Information publishes information on topics including:
Leverage Kalorama Information as Your Trusted Business Insights Partner
Identifying business opportunities. Validating internal assumptions. Sizing up the competition. Exploring new markets. Serving as a “gut check.” Our research performs a variety of “jobs” for our clients, but one theme runs throughout: without it, few, if any, are willing to make major business decisions. As one business executive told us, our content is “essential. We can’t operate in a vacuum. Market research is our ‘eyes and ears’ on the market.” With a Knowledge Center, you gain the peace of mind that comes with having a credible, reliable and trusted partner.
People who work in new market development use research to identify what’s next and learn about unfamiliar markets
“We use industry studies to get a macro-level view of what’s happening in the industry and to get a thumbs up or thumbs down sense of how various product and market segments will perform in the future.”
Save on Research Spending
The Knowledge Center subscription is a predictable and cost-effective solution for your research budget. You pay a fixed annual fee – no more finding funds for reports you want to buy, as everything we publish in the biotech vertical is included. And you save thousands, as the subscription comes with a global site license. Any and all of your colleagues can have access, based on your needs and policies.
Speed Your Research Efforts with Our Cutting Edge Technology
The Biotechnology Knowledge Center is powered by world-class technology to provide a superior user experience that’s simple, intuitive and efficient. With our platform, you can:
- Full-text search across the entire catalog, including Keyword in Context (KWIC) search capabilities
- Gain unlimited access to individual tables, charts, sections, or full reports
- Customize alerts for individual users to track markets of interest
- Access optional workflow tools, such as project code assignment functionality, to track projects and assign costs, searches, downloads, etc.
- Utilize robust real-time usage statistics to see how and where the information is used
- Download tables into Excel spreadsheets, figures into PowerPoint slides and the report into a Word or PDF document
- Clip selections of content to create your own, customized report
- Share notes and findings with colleagues
- Translate content into multiple languages