With over 6,160 individual data points reflecting useful market data, Kalorama’s Cancer Therapeutics: The Worldwide Market, 2nd Edition is the most comprehensive and recent information available on the five key cancer therapy and treatment markets in a syndicated market research report, including the following areas:
- Chemotherapy, including
- -Subcategories Alkylating Agents, Antimetabolites, Cytotoxic Agents, Plant Derivatives
- -Brands such as Elotaxin, Taxotere, Gemzar, Alimta and Temodar with Market Share for each
- Hormone Therapy:
- -Subcategories include Corticosteroids, Hormone Agonists/Antagonists, Aromatase Inhibitors and SERMS
- -Brands such as Arimidex, Casodex, Zoladex, Femara and Lupron with Market Share for each.
- Radiation Therapy:
- -Radiopharmaceuticals and Radioimmunotherapy categories
- -Products including Bexxar, Theraseed and Zevalin
- Immunotherapy and Biotherapy, including:
- -Monoclonal antibodies, interleukins/interferons, vaccines and other biotherapy
- -Brands such as Rituxan, Herceptin, Gleevec, Evastin and Erbitux
- Adjunctive Therapies, including:
- -Antinauseants, Antiemetics, Pain Management Drugs and Biological Response Modifiers.
Few pharmaceutical markets will see the dramatic change that will occur in the market for cancer treatments over the next four years. More than $8 billion dollars worth of new products are expected in the next four years, impacting the treatment of cancer in ways that product managers, strategic planners, business development managers and marketing executives will need to be aware of.
Between 2004 and 2006, the market for cancer therapeutics saw more than an 18% increase, presaging future growth. Given the promising therapy pipeline and increasing incidence of cancer, double-digit growth is expected annually, leading to opportunities for current players and new entrants alike.
Kalorama’s Cancer Therapeutics: The Worldwide Market is your guide to a $45 billion dollar cancer treatment market that is expected to double in the next four years. Kalorama’s detailed report includes the following:
- Complete Coverage of Cancer Treatment Markets in one complete volume.
- Over 6,160 Data Points of useful market data for business decisions.
- Current Market Size and Revenue Forecasts for each market segment for long-term strategic business planning.
- Round-Up of the Key Players in the Cancer Therapeutics Market
- The Collective Market Knowledge of over 65 Market Insiders interviewed for this report.
- Identification of the Fastest Growing Areas of Cancer Treatment so that marketers can make strategic adjustments or consider new products.
- Over 160 Tables and Figures for decision support and internal emails, memos and presentations.
- Discussion of 17 Issues and Trends critical to understanding this Market and assessing opportunities.
In this second edition, Kalorama builds on the success of the first edition of Cancer Therapeutics: The Worldwide Market, which correctly anticipated the growth of this market over the previous years. Since the last edition, there’s been more changes in cancer treatment, especially in the area of immunobiological treatments for cancer. Kalorama details that change in this edition.
A truly global report, The Worldwide Market for Cancer Therapeutics breaks down the market for cancer therapeutics in the United States, Europe, Japan and the Rest of the World in detail.
The study focuses on current and emerging markets, products in development, and trends affecting the cancer treatment market. Demographic and epidemiological data are presented for the major cancer types, therapies in development are reviewed by development stage and earliest possible approval date, and profiles of the leading and significant competitors are included for reference. Therapeutics in the following areas are part of this report:
- Multiple Myeloma
As part of Kalorama’s trusted information-gathering process, information for this report is drawn from company reports, government data and medical journals, then checked and cross-referenced extensively with experts in the cancer therapeutics industry. Interviews are the main source of market insights and forecasts.
Companies covered in this exhaustive report include:
- AstraZeneca plc
- Biogen IDEC, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company/Oncology
- Eli Lilly & Company
- Genentech, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Johnson & Johnson Group
- Merck & Company, Inc.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Pfizer, Inc.
- TAP Pharmaceutical Products