It is the general consensus of scientists that cancer vaccines will become a reality. Overall the cancer treatment market continues to grow and this demand sets the stage for vaccine products.
There are several promising vaccines: the propholactic Gardasil has created a pathway for new vaccine products. M-Vax, Ocon-Vax in late stage development and are preparing for regulatory review in the United States, Europe, Canada, or other international regions. Many of the products with potential approval status over the coming years are already in Phase III development, have orphan drug status, SPA status, or Fast Track status. This provides a promising future for many of these products.
Additionally, some products in international regions have been granted compassionate use status which is significant in evaluating need on a patient-by-patient basis.
In this report, Kalorama Information provides a realistic estimate of the cancer vaccine for the near term for the following products:
- Melonoma Vaccines
- Lung Cancer Vaccines
- Prostate Cancer Vaccines
- Cervical Cancer Vaccines
- Brain Cancer Vaccines
- Colon/Rectal Cancer Vaccines
- Breast Cancer Vaccines
- Lymphoma Vaccines
- Ovarian Cancer Vaccines
- Leukemia Vaccines
- Bladder Cancer Vaccines
As part of its exhaustive research and analysis, this report provides:
- Forecasts for Future Revenues from Cancer Vaccines
- Cancer Epidemiology
- Reviews of Products in the Pipeline
- Detailed Profiles of 13 Companies Operating in the Cancer Vaccine Market
- Directory of Related Companies
Some of the issues discussed in this report important for anyone operating in this market include:
- Early Detection and Screening
- Monoclonal Antibodies and Therapeutic Vaccines
- Political and Social Pressure
- Insurance and Reimbursement Issues
- Personalized Medicine
- Vaccine Strategies
- New Genetic Technique
- Future Growth in Vaccines
As part of its detailed coverage of developments in cancer vaccines..the following companies are profiled in this report:
- Antigenics, Inc.
- Avax Technologies, Inc.
- Biovest International, Inc.
- Cell Genesys, Inc.
- Dendreon Corporation
- Genitope Corporation
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Merck & Company, Inc.
- Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- Vical, Inc.