Successful solid organ and hematopoietic stem cell (HSCT) or bone marrow transplants require histocompatibility between the recipient and donor. Molecular Technologies can be of assistance in this process. Autologous transplantation using hematopoietic cells from the same patient (donor and recipient) is increasingly common and eliminates the need to screen for histocompatibility. However, solid organ transplants and HSCT allografts from another donor requires histocompatibility confirmed by human leukocyte antigen (HLA) testing outside of genetically identical twins. This report, Transplant Matching Molecular Diagnostics Market provides:
- World Molecular Transplant Diagnostics Market, 2016 -2021
- Market Share by Vendor
- United States Molecular Transplant Diagnostics Market, 2016 -2021
- Europe Molecular Transplant Diagnostics Market, 2016 -2021
- Japan Molecular Transplant Diagnostics Market, 2016 -2021
Advantages of Kalorama Information’s reports include:
-Healthcare only focus – Kalorama publishes only in healthcare. We track these markets on a regular basis and have sources in the industry that other competitors are too scattered in focus to maintain. Our brand as a top IVD, biotech and medical device market research publisher enables us to have unbiased conversations with industry and to provide independent analysis that in-house company research cannot produce.
– Market Share Analysis – This report contains market share analysis for each segment of molecular diagnostics. (inherited diseases contains a great number of tests, and thus key players in disease areas are discussed rather than market share computation).
– Company Profiles – the report fully functions as a benchmarking tool, providing recent revenue performance, product launches, acquisitions for every significant competitor in the market.
-Forecasts for each category of the market.
-Industry Focus – Kalorama reports are industry-focused, they are based on events in the industry and not on academic configurations or economic models.
-Expert Analyst – Kalorama reports are written by an expert group of analysts with combined decades of experience in IVD, biotech and medical device markets. These analysts are able to read between the lines, triangulate hard to discover data and sort through company hype.