The World Market for Veterinary Diagnostics, 6th Edition examines the worldwide veterinary diagnostics market through the performance of its two component markets of companion animal (pets) and food animal diagnostics.
The report provides analysis of major veterinary disease markets as well as overall market performance and development. Data points provided include:
- Total Global Animal Diagnostic Testing Market, 2022-2027 (in millions $ at manufacturer level)
- Global Veterinary Diagnostic Testing Market Share by Region 2022 (US, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, RoW)
- Food Animal Diagnostics Market by Infectious Disease (Bovine Viral Diarrhea [BVD], Classical Swine Fever [CSF], Enzootic Bovine Leukosis [EBL], Infectious Bovine Tracheitis [IBR], Porcine Coronavirus Diseases [PEDv, PDCoV, TGE], Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome [PRRS], Pseudorabies/Aujeszky’s, Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies [TSEs], Other) 2022
The World Market for Veterinary Diagnostics, 6th Edition contains the following market data points for both the food animal and companion animal segments:
- Global Animal Diagnostic Testing Market by Animal Segment, 2022-2027
- Veterinary Companion Diagnostics Market Segmentation 2022 (Clinical Chemistry, Molecular Assays and Instruments, Non-Infect Immunodiagnostics, and Other Analyzers and Reagents)
- Market Size and Growth for United States Diagnostic Testing Market, 2022-2027
- Market Size and Growth for European Diagnostics Testing Market (France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe), 2022-2027
- Market Size and Growth for Asia Pacific Diagnostic Testing Market (Australia, China, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific), 2022-2027
- Market Size and Growth for Latin America Companion Animal Diagnostic Testing Market (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America), 2022-2027
- Market Size and Growth for Rest of World Diagnostic Testing Market (including Canada), 2022-2027
- RoW Companion Animal Diagnostic Testing by Country Percent 2022
The following companies are covered in this report.
- Agrolabo S.p.A.
- Bio-X Diagnostics S. A.
- EKF Diagnostics
- Eurolyser Diagnostica
- Gold Standard Diagnostics
- Heska Corporation
- Indical Bioscience
- Megacor Diagnostik GmbH
- Neogen Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc
- Virbac Corporation
- Zoetis Inc
This report was assembled using both secondary and primary data. Data from Kalorama Information’s previous edition of The World Market for Veterinary Diagnostics, in addition to company annual reports, trade publications, government and veterinary literature, were used as a foundation for estimates and forecasts. Interviews with executives at four veterinary diagnostic testing companies were conducted and are a key source of estimates for the market. Kalorama Information focuses on estimates of manufacturer revenues for business planning.
The geographical scope is global with an emphasis on the United States, Europe and other key markets including Japan, China, India, Australia, Canada, Brazil, and Mexico.
All revenues are at the manufacturer’s level in U.S. dollars. The base year for data was 2022, with forecast data provided for 2022 through 2027. The forecasted market analysis for 2022-2027 was largely based on demographic trends, new developments, innovative technology and global expansion.