The World Market for Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics
World Market for Point of Care (POC) Diagnostics examines the worldwide market for POC, including the following information:
- Worldwide POC Test Market for every significant segment of POC Testing from 2014-2021;
- Worldwide POC Market Share of top manufacturers, 2016;
- Professional and Self-testing, 2016;
- Worldwide POC professional testing analysis by product subcategory, 2016;
- POC testing revenues in US, Europe, Japan, and the rest of the world, 2016;
- POC market revenues for Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and other European countries, 2016;
- POC revenues in China, India, and Brazil, 2016.
- Expert Analyst – Kalorama reports are written by an expert group of analysts with combined decades of experience in IVD, biotech and medical device markets. These analysts are able to read between the lines, triangulate hard to discover data and sort through company hype.
- Healthcare only focus – Kalorama publishes only in healthcare. We track these markets on a regular basis and have sources in the industry that other competitors are too scattered in focus to maintain. Our brand as a top IVD, biotech and medical device market research publisher enables us to have unbiased conversations with industry and to provide independent analysis that in-house company research cannot produce.
- Market Share Analysis – This report contains market share analysis for each segment of molecular diagnostics. (inherited diseases contains a great number of tests, and thus key players in disease areas are discussed rather than market share computation).
- Company Profiles – the report fully functions as a benchmarking tool, providing recent revenue performance, product launches, acquisitions for every significant competitor in the market.
- Forecasts for each category of the market.
- Industry Focus – Kalorama reports are industry-focused, they are based on events in the industry and not on academic configurations or economic models.