Companies seeking increased revenue for their products cannot ignore the Asian Medical Device Market. Although Asia Pacific as a region was the smallest healthcare market out of the three major geographic regions (US, Europe, and Asia Pacific), rising income and with it, continued growth in healthcare spending makes Asia an important market for makers of medical devices.
Kalorama Information’s Asian Medical Device Markets is your guide to the market for medical devices in 5 key markets:
- South Korea
What countries are the best targets for device maker revenue growth in Asia and why? How are Asian markets structured and what regulations do new entrants need to be aware of? What companies have been successful marketing devices in Asia? What types of products are selling in each country? This report answers these questions and includes:
- Historical & Current Revenues for Medical Devices in 5 markets.
- Forecasted Market Size to 2010 for each country.
- Complete Demand-Side Analysis takes into account purchasing entities and important drivers for growth.
- Discussion of the types of devices exported and imported by each country.
- Extensive Background on Asian Healthcare Spending.
- Key Regulations that will impact Asian device markets and Certifications necessary to compete in this market.
- Detailed Profiles of companies operating in the Asian Device market.
- Seven Solid Conclusions serious market-watchers will need to know.
- Discussion and Current Market Size of the Taiwanese Device Market.
- Profiles of Major Companies competing in the Asian Device Market.
Information is derived from extensive research of company reports, medical literature, trade publications and government data. But as part of Kalorama’s trusted information-gathering process, industry experts are interviewed for their assessment of the market. Asian medical device market trends covered in the report include:
- Importing/Exporting Trends
- Demographics Forecasts
- Healthcare Spending Trends
- Privatization of Healthcare
- Regulatory Trends
- Alliances of Healthcare Companies and Medical Schools
Business development, marketing and sales executives of device manufacturing companies as well as advertising and financial executives serving or investing in medical device companies are among those who will benefit from this report.