Blood Testing Market in China (Typing, Immunoassay, NAT Testing)
With a population of more than 1 billion, China is the world’s largest country and therefore also its single largest potential market for goods and services. Blood Testing Market in China offers the most current look at the blood testing IVD market in China, including tests for blood typing, immunoassay-based tests and NAT Tests. The report provides market analysis and data on the blood testing market environment in China, including:
- Blood Center Stations in China by Type (Provincial, Regional, County, Cord, Plasma, Other)
- China Blood Supply Statistics
- Blood Supply Centers in Beijing
- Blood Supply in China (tons)
- Blood Supply in China (tons) by Type (Voluntary Unpaid Blood Donation/Paid Plasma Donation)
- Blood Testing Market in China (Typing, Immunoassay, NAT), 2015 and 2020
- Progress of Conversion (Provincial, Regional, County, Plasma Collection) Percentage Using NAT Testing
The report provides province-level statistics on the number of blood centers and the types of blood centers, providing data for the following provinces:
Blood Testing Market in China profiles companies in the market and speculates on the best opportunities for test makers. Companies profiled include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
Information for this report was gathered using both primary and secondary research sources. Kalorama Information, working with The Freedonia Group’s office in Beijing, conducted primary research rounds including interviews with national experts and managers at blood collection centers across China. Certain provincial blood centers were a focus of the study to offer a mix of rural and urban provinces, including Shaanxi, Guangdong, Beijing, Henan, Yunnan, and Heilongjiang. The report also benefited from a wide variety of published sources including company reports, catalogs, materials and public filings; government documents; trade journals; newspapers and business press; analysts’ reports and other sources.