In February and March of 2012, Kalorama Information conducted a survey of 2,000 adults to ask them whether or not they would take a genetic test. This report, Consumer Testing and the Future of DTC Genetic Testing provides those results and compiles surveys from public and private sources to provide the following insights:
- Have Consumers Used a Self-Test Product?
- Would They Take a Genetic Test?
- Are They Concerned About Their Healthcare?
- What Diseases Are They Most Concerned About?
- Would Genetic Testing Increase Their Healthcare Usage?