The unrecognized importance, danger and costs of hepatitis in the 21st century cannot be understated or underestimated. The impact of the disease on world society is highly significant and now presenting a major crisis in public health circles.
In his exhaustive analysis of the potential diagnosis, screening and therapeutic markets for hepatitis, Ken Krul, PhD. advises companies to think on a global basis. In this study, Global Hepatitis Strategies Krul examines the potential market, epidemiology (hepatitis patient trends) and technology to provide a clear understanding of the opportunities and challenges awaiting companies competing in this market.
As part of the market analysis this report includes
- Extensive Statistics of Incidence and Prevalence of Hepatitis Across the 6 Major WHO Regions (Americas, Europe, Africa, Western Pacific, Southeast Asia, Eastern Mediterranean)
- Etiology, Prophylaxis, and Therapy for Hepatitis A, B, C, D and E.
- Theoretical Revenues for Diagnosis, Screening and Therapeutics representing the potential marketplace if all screening options are pursued.
- Realistic Market Revenues representing the likely marketplace.
- Global Distribution of Therapeutics and Diagnostics Revenues across Major 6 WHO regions
- Over 40 Figures and Tables making information accessible.
Product managers, Marketing executives at pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies; as well as investment professionals are among those who will find this survey a critical resource.