There is an important development occuring in the dental implant industry; one that opens up the procedure to new patients and provides new revenue opportunities. Dental implant systems are fast becoming the preferred restoration for replacement of missing or extracted teeth or as as supports for dentures, crowns and bridges. But poor bone quality eliminated a number of patients.
New bone graft procedures are changing that, and have expanded the candidate pool for implants to include a sizable population of edentulous patients who were poor candidates for dental implantation due to severe bone resorption.
The market for dental implants and bone grafting represents over a 4.8 billion dollar market, which is expected to grow briskly in the future. Kalorama’s Implant-Based Dental Reconstruction: The Worldwide Dental Implant and Bone Graft Market, 2nd Edition is a complete review of the marketplace for dental implants and bone grafting. Coverage includes:
- Current Market for Bone Grafting and Dental Implants
- Revenue Forecasts For Both Segments to 2016
- Over 35 Tables and Figures with Detailed Data on this Market.
- Global Market Share for U.S., Europe, Asia/Pacific and Rest of World
- Review of New Products, Computer Aided Dentistry, Reimbursement Trends
- Possibilities for Dental Stem Cells
- Profiles of Major Companies in this Market.
Product managers, marketing directors, business development executives, as well as financial company executives are among those who will find this report a useful total analysis of this emerging market.
Companies profiled in this report include:
- Astra Tech Inc.
- Biohorizons Implant System, Inc.
- Bio-Lok International, Inc.
- Biomet, Inc. (Biomet 3i)
- CAMLOG USA, LIMITED
- Dentsply International Inc.
- Geistlich AG
- Lifecore Biomedical, Inc.
- Nobel Biocare Holding AG
- Novabone, LLC
- Osteotech, Inc
- Regeneration Technologies, Inc.
- Straumann Company
- Sybron Dental Specialties, Inc.
- Tutogen Medical, Inc.
- Zimmer Dental