The liquid chromatography (LC) market has been relatively mature for quite a while, with a slow evolution of products and applications over the last few decades. High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) has used essentially the same types of components since the 1980s. However, the market has seen an extraordinary amount of technological change in the last few years as companies have continued to introduce new systems performing fast LC and ultra HPLC (UHPLC).
This report, Liquid Chromatography Markets,, represents Kalorama’s most comprehensive look at this dynamic market. This report covers liquid chromatography systems, hardware, software, consumables, and related services, with a focus on HPLC. Both analytical and purification applications are included, but the emphasis leans towards analytical techniques. With quantitative data, a discussion of trends, and expert analysis, the report is perfect for those seeking and understanding of the LC industyr. Included the report is the following:
- Market Forecasts
- Overview of the LC Market
- Product Offerings by Company
- Breadown of LC Market by Region (US, Europe, Asia, ROW)
- Detail of Trends and How They Will Impact Market
- List of Major LC-related Deals since 2003.
- Company Profiles
- Details from the HPLC 2008 Convention
- Seven key Strategic Recommendations for Success in this Market
- Discussion of the Role of Liquid Chromatography in Food Testing
The research for this report combined a variety of primary and secondary sources. Primary sources included end-users, LC suppliers’ personnel, and other pertinent individuals. Secondary sources included suppliers’ financial statements, websites, journals, trade publications, and other periodicals.
Companies profiled in this report include the following:
- Agilent Technologies
- Eksigent Technologies
- ESA Biosciences
- GE Healthcare
- Grace Davison Discovery Sciences (W.R. Grace & Co.)
- Hitachi High Technologies
- Proxeon Biosystems
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Waters Corp.