Now in its 12th edition, this Kalorama Information report, The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Tests, is the most essential report on the IVD industry. The 2,000-page report provides in vitro diagnostics market size estimates and projections for the entirety of the in vitro diagnostics testing market.
- 2000-Page Report Based on Vendor Reporting, Interviews, Vendor Activities
- Authored by Veteran IVD Analysts with Industry Knowledge
- 12 Detailed Market Chapters with 2019 Market Estimate
- Where is IVD Heading? – Market Segment Projections to 2024
- Regional Breakouts Including Country IVD Markets
- Sections on China and The United States IVD Markets
- Superior Company Profiles of Top Tier Companies and Hundreds of Smaller Concerns
- Used by Major IVD Firms for Business Planning
- Coverage of Trends and Market Estimates for Essential IVD Segments: Clinical Chemistry, Point-of-Care, Molecular, Infectious Disease, Histology and More.
The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Tests estimates the current in vitro diagnostics market size and forecasted market size to 2024 for defined segments of the IVD market and various sub-segments, including:
- Molecular Assays (Infectious Disease, Blood Screening, Inherited Diseases, Oncology, PGx, Tissue Typing, Prenatal)
- Clinical Chemistry and “Core Lab” Markets
- Point-of-Care Testing (POC) (Professional and Self-Testing
- Glucose Testing
- Substance Abuse Testing
- Microbiology and Virology by Test Type (Immunoassays, ID/AST, Infectious Diseases – DNA; ID/AST: Panels and Reagents, automated; Panels and Reagents, manual; Blood Culture; Chromogenic Media; Rapid Micro; Supplies)
- Blood Banking
- Pap, ISH, IHC, HPV and Other Tissue-Based Tests
- Infectious Disease Immunoassay Testing
- Cardiac Markers, Tumor Markers, Diabetes/hbA1c, Autoimmune, Allergy, Thyroid, Proteins, Anemia, Fertility, Therapeutic Drugs
- Coagulation Tests
- Direct-to-Consumer Testing
For each of the listed in vitro diagnostics market segments, 2019 in vitro diagnostics market size, 2024 projection and compound annual growth rate is provided, as well as significant in vitro diagnostic companies in the market and IVD manufacturers’ product innovations. The market data is put into a context with real-world industry and medical practice trends. The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic Tests has been called “The Bible of the IVD Industry” by customers, which include top IVD firms. Using Kalorama Information’s The Worldwide Market for In vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Tests, 12th Edition, ensures that your firm will have the perspective and data of others in the in vitro diagnostics industry, as well as of those who track and invest in the IVD industry.
Global Coverage for a Global Industry
The in vitro diagnostics market is a global one, and The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Tests, 12th Edition reflects the international scope of the in vitro diagnostics market size. In the healthcare market, IVD companies sell globally and think globally. Trends in one part of the world affect IVD manufacturers’ product decisions and company financial performance in others. Thus, this is a global report, and the following regional and country overall IVD markets are included:
• Saudi Arabia
• Eastern Europe
• Emerging Markets
• Rest of World
The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic Tests is a testament to the Kalorama methodology. It is the result of months of painstaking work by an experienced IVD industry analyst, who has tracked hundreds of in vitro diagnostic companies for developments, trends and financial results. This research is compiled along with the opinion, observations and insights of industry experts to produce an unparalleled vision of the in vitro diagnostics industry as it is in 2019.
Who’s In The Market? Who’s Winning?
The report concentrates over a thousand pages on detailed and tiered profiles of companies in the in vitro diagnostics market. The experience that Kalorama Information has in the in vitro diagnostic market is evident in its tiering and segmentation of companies.
Thermo Fisher Scientific