From Science and Medicine Group, the owners of the popular INSTRUMENT BUSINESS OUTLOOK, comes a new twice-a-month newsletter dedicated to cell and gene therapy.
Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook offers the following:
- Market Sizing and Forecasting of CAGT Markets: Each issue sizes up the market opportunity and projects the future revenues for a given therapeutic segment.
- Keeping an Eye on Financing: With billions of investment dollars announced each year, Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook tracks who is getting financed (and the companies behind the financing) each issue. On a regular basis we will analyze trends in that financing.
- News Briefs and Analysis of the Science That will Shape Tomorrow’s Business: Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook is designed to provide the most relevant news. With a focus on what the recent news of the day means for business, our curated news and news analysis means that you and your organization can be confident you won’t miss an important development in cell and gene therapy.
- Deals Between CAGT Companies Tracked: Each issue’s “Recent Deals Table” tracks the important deals between stem cell companies as well as the deals they engage in (tech transfers, partnerships, mergers, distribution and other activities) with companies outside the industry.
- Cell and Gene Therapy Tools: This newsletter will also report on developments, product launches and deals relating to the makers of cell and gene therapy manufacturing equipment and supplies.
With issues 2x a month, this newsletter dedicated to cell and gene therapy is the best way to keep up in this rapidly-developing and well financed field.
Convenient and Cost-Effective Seat-Based Pricing: Pricing depends on the number of users. Subscriptions can be as low as $2,200 annually for a limited one-person (single user) subscription. If more than one person will be reading, you can unlock access to other members of your organization. It’s easy to do: team subscription prices are as little as $4,995 annually for up to five readers.