How Do You Plan to Keep Up With Developments in The Business of Cell and Gene Therapy in 2022?
Consider Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook
Each week brings news in Cell and Gene Therapy, from advances in clinical trials to product launches, from tools development to mergers and acquisitions. It can be a daunting task to keep up. Yet these developments are too fast-moving and significant for healthcare companies of any type to ignore. Now from Science and Medicine Group, the owners of the popular INSTRUMENT BUSINESS OUTLOOK, comes a new twice-a-month newsletter dedicated to cell and gene therapy.
Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook offers the following:
- Market Sizing and Forecasting of CAGT Markets: Each month the Outlook sizes up the market opportunity and projects the future revenues for a given therapeutic segment. These are realistic revenue estimates, based on current pipelines.
- Keeping an Eye on Financing: With billions of investment dollars announced each year, Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook tracks who is getting financed (and the companies behind the financing) each issue. On a regular basis we will analyze trends in that financing.
- News Briefs and Analysis of the Science That will Shape Tomorrow’s Business: Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook is designed to provide the most relevant news. With a focus on what the recent news of the day means for business, our curated news and news analysis means that you and your organization can be confident you won’t miss an important development in cell and gene therapy.
- Deals Between CAGT Companies Tracked: Each issue’s “Recent Deals Table” tracks the important deals between stem cell companies as well as the deals they engage in (tech transfers, partnerships, mergers, distribution and other activities) with companies outside the industry.
- Cell and Gene Therapy Tools: This newsletter also reports on developments, product launches and deals relating to the makers of cell and gene therapy manufacturing equipment and supplies.
Coverage That Keeps Up With the Pace of Developments. Market and Finance Analysis.
This business outlook newsletter is the result of our customers coming to us and asking what information we had on cell and gene therapy, seeking updates in market reports rapidly to keep up with changes, and/or spending tends of thousands of dollars with consultants or internal departments. Kalorama Information has the expertise to track markets and has developed this vehicle to keep you and your organization informed without merely repeating company hype.
There are many websites, publications and sources on cell therapy. Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook differs from these sources in that it is created by market researchers focused on business opportunity. Each month, every other issue, will track the market size and potential for key market segments. These are market estimations based on real facts – sales of products and products in the pipeline. However, the cell and gene therapy business is also in an important investment phase at this moment, so financing is also tracked. Every issue will cover relevant financing and news.
Who Is Dealing with Whom? Tracking of Cell and Gene Company Deals In Every Issue.
There is a never-ending stream of activities in this market. How can you keep up? Each issue of Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook will keep track of mergers, investments, licensing, technology transfers and partnerships in the industry. Each issue of Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook contains an updated CGT Recent Deals Table with information on these important events. These deals can include companies sharing technologies, making investments into other companies, beginning or finalizing public offerings, receiving state grants, completing venture capital rounds, and buying other companies. In cell and gene therapy in 2022, these are not infrequent events. They happen weekly or daily. Last year saw at least 70 billion in financing in various forms for cell and gene therapies, and hundreds of deals of all types. The activity is too intense to be followed as it happens. Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook logs and categorizes these deals.
“Our organization was tasked with tracking this very information on a regular basis. Our subscription to Cell and Gene Business Outlook met that objective.”
Issues will also analyze of the number of deals and increases or decreases in activity as a measure of business. You’ll never miss an important happening with Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook. Also, the Recent Deals Table is a great resource for tracking companies in the market.
News Analysis and Thought Leader Interviews
Edited by Blake Middleton, a professional CGT researcher and former Staff Research Associate at UCLA Department of Pharmacology, Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook is designed to provide the most relevant news. Included is news that could affect business decisions near-term. Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook also explains the relevant science.
With a focus on what the recent news of the day means for business, our curated news and news analysis means that you and your organization can be confident you won’t miss an important development in cell and gene therapy.
Not all news matters. CGT Business Outlook is focused on the news that could ‘move the needle’ in terms of the business. Scientific developments in the laboratory will be covered, if they are of a significance. The science behind some companies technologies is assessed and explained.
Cell and Gene Therapy Business Outlook also includes interviews with Thought leaders and heads of successful CTG therapeutic and CGT-related companies. These interviews provide readers with real-world perspective on this growing industry.
Practical and Affordable Pricing Allows You to Keep Your Whole Organization Informed
With issues 2x a month, this newsletter dedicated to cell and gene therapy is the best way to keep up in this rapidly-developing and well financed field.
Convenient and Cost-Effective Seat-Based Pricing: Pricing depends on the number of users. Subscriptions can be as low as $2,200 annually for a limited one-person (single user) subscription. If more than one person will be reading, you can unlock access to other members of your organization. It’s easy to do: team subscription prices are as little as $4,995 annually for up to five readers.