This report takes a bold look into the world glucose testing, ten years from now. It is not an exercise in crystal ball gazing. Rather, in this report, Kalorama offers a calculated look into the future, based on events taking place in the present.
The report offers a quantitative assessment of specific markets, worldwide, in US dollars for 2007 to 2012.
With the reported growing epidemic of diabetes, worldwide, it is widely held that glucose self testing and diabetes management are among the fastest growing areas in health care.
compiled from various Kalorama reports including Kalorama’s Glucose Testing, The Worldwide Market for Diagnostic Tests, 6th Edition, and Diabetes and Diabetic Complications, 2nd edition, A comprehensive look at the world glucose monitoring market, this survey includes:
- Markets and Forecasts for POC Self-Testing By Region(U.S., Asia, Europe, Rest of World)
- World Market and Forecasted Market for Professional Glucose Testing
- Diabetes Epidemology for Major Countries
- Review of Innovative Glucose Monitoring Products
- Market Share
- Company Profiles
- Predictions on the Future of Glucose Monitoring Products.
As with all Kalorama Information reports, this study is the result of exhaustive research and interviews with experts in the diagnostic industry. Shara Rosen is the author of Kalorama’s best-selling Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic Testing, 6th Edition, a resource used by most major diagnostic companies in decision making and market estimates.