Indonesia IVD Market Analysis
Indonesia IVD Market Analysis provides market segmentation, discusses healthcare and regulatory trends, and examines in vitro diagnostics (IVD) manufacturers participating in Indonesia’s marketplace. The following revenue information for 2017-2022 Indonesian IVD market segments is provided:
- Rapid Tests for Infectious Diseases by Category (HIV; STDs; Hepatitis [HBV, HCV, etc.]; Other [includes Dengue, Malaria, Typhoid, RSV, Filariasis, etc.]; Rapid Tests-Infectious Diseases, Total)
- Microbiology (Rapid Tests-Infectious Diseases; Lab-based Immunoassays – Infectious Diseases; Molecular Diagnostics – Microbiology; Other [includes supplies, reagents, etc.]; Microbiology, Total)
- Hematology (Hematology Systems; Hematology POC; Other [Digital imaging, analysis software, etc.]; Hematology, Total)
- Clinical Chemistry (General Chemistry; Blood Gas Analyzers; Critical Care POC; Clinical Chemistry, Total)
- Point of Care (POC-Diabetes; POC-OTC/Self-Testing, Other; POC-OTC/Self Testing, Total; Cardiac Markers; DOA/Toxicology; Other; POC-Professional, Total; POC, Total)
- Immunoassays (Diabetes; Cardiac markers; Other [Cancer Markers, DOA tests; cholesterol, RIAs for thyroid, hormones, endocrine markers, etc.]; Total, Lab-based Immunoassays – Non-Infectious; DOA testing – rapid tests; Cancer markers – Rapid tests; Cardiac markers – Rapid tests; Others [Pregnancy, Cancer markers, etc.]; Total, POC – Immunoassays – Non-Infectious; Total – Immunoassays – Non-Infectious)
- Blood Testing and Typing (ABO Grouping, Immunoassays [ELISA and Rapid Tests], NAT)
- Hemostasis (Lab-based Coagulation Tests, POC Coagulation Tests)
- Histology (Traditional Non-Pap Stains, Pap Tests, HPV, Other [includes ISH, IHC, Digital Imaging, CTC, and Flow Cytometry])
- Major Diseases and Demand for Lab-based Immunoassay Diagnostics (HIV; STDs; Hepatitis [HBV, HCV, etc.]; Other [includes Dengue, Malaria, Typhoid, RSV, Filariasis, etc.]; Lab-based Immunoassays – Infectious Diseases, Total)
- Popular Rapid Test Brands and Their Distributors
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Test Costs at Selected Clinics and Hospitals
- Total IVD Market by Segment (Microbiology, Hematology, Clinical Chemistry, POC, Immunoassays – Non-Infectious Diseases, Blood Testing and Typing, Urinalysis, Coagulation, Histology, Others [includes Molecular Diagnostics (Non-Infectious), Supplies, Reagents, IT, Imaging, Automation, etc.])
Indonesia IVD Market Analysis notes trends influencing the opportunity and country-level information including incidence of disease, population demographics, economic status, healthcare utilization and other business influences. The report provides information regarding the total healthcare market in Indonesia, including: healthcare costs, 2000-2014 (total health expenditure as % of GDP, public health expenditure, private health expenditure); general and specialty hospitals, 2011-2015; community healthcare centers (CHCs), 2011-2015; distribution of puskesmas (CHCs) across the 34 provinces; and healthcare spending compared to Southeast Asia neighbors (New Zealand, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Vietnam, China, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Thailand).
As foreign IVD manufacturers are banned from making any direct sales in the Indonesia IVD market, options for multinational IVD concerns looking to enter the market are discussed. Three case studies are also provided.
In the report’s competitor analysis, profiles of those global manufacturers already participating in Indonesia’s IVD market, including Abbott Laboratories, Beckman Coulter, Bio-Rad, DiaSorin S.p.A., Hologic, Inc., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Roche Diagnostics, and Tosoh Corporation, are provided. The report provides as well information on private labs and distributors operating in the Indonesian IVD Market.
Market analysis in this report covers Indonesian markets for life science and clinical applications of in vitro diagnostics (IVD) technology. This Kalorama Information report was produced by Malaysia-based analysts and analysts operating in Indonesia.