Mexico IVD Market Analysis
In Mexico, there is a growing demand for new technologies in the laboratory sector and, as government and private hospital budgets increase, the market is expected to see an increase in demand for high-tech equipment and consumables. Mexico IVD Market Analysis focuses on the in vitro diagnostic (IVD) discipline including revenue data on the major market sub-segments for 2016-2021:
- In Vitro Diagnostic Sales by Market Segment (Clinical Chemistry, Immunoassay Infectious Disease, Immunoassay Other, Microbiology/Molecular, POC Glucose, POC Other, Histology, Other, Total)
- In Vitro Diagnostic Sales by Market Segment, 2016, Market Distribution (%) (Clinical Chemistry, Immunoassay Infectious Disease, Immunoassay Other, Microbiology/Molecular, POC Glucose, POC Other, Histology, Other)
- Clinical Chemistry Market
- Immunoassay Market Value by Segment (Infectious Disease, Other)
- Microbiology/Molecular Testing Market Value by Segment (Infectious Disease, Other)
- Point-of-Care (POC) Market Value by Segment (POC Glucose, POC Other)
- Histology Market
Mexico IVD Market Analysis discusses trends influencing the market opportunity and country-level data including incidence of disease, life expectancy, population demographics, economic status, healthcare utilization and other influences. Further, the report also notes revenue drivers and inhibitors for entering Mexico’s medical device space.
The leading IVD market suppliers in Mexico, including Abbott, bioMerieux, Danaher, Roche, and Siemens are profiled in the report. The information in Mexico IVD Market Analysis was gathered using both primary and secondary research methods, including more than 20 interviews completed during the period of April 2017 and July 2017.