In vitro diagnostic (IVD) test volumes are the gold standard for sizing the market opportunity for new entrants with diagnostic products, and they can be useful for existing product marketers. The market analysis in Kalorama Information’s IVD Test Procedure Volumes, 2021-2026 saves time with calculations and estimates of both the existing number of procedures for scores of diagnostic tests, and the future potential. In the process, pricing analysis is also performed. This report is an essential resource for the IVD business planner.
The report estimates IVD test procedure volume and IVD pricing for the following segments:
- Worldwide IVD Market and Test Volume
- Point-of-Care (POC) Market and Test Volume
- Clinical Chemistry Market and Test Volume
- Molecular Market and Test Volume
- Hematology Market and Test Volume
- Coagulation Market and Test Volume
- Microbiology Market and Test Volume
- Blood Banking Market and Test Volume
- COVID-19 Market and Test Volume
- Histology/Cytology Market and Test Volume
- Immunoassay Market and Test Volume
- IVD Testing Segments and Global IVD Markets
IVD Test Procedure Volumes, 2021-2026 includes profiles of the top IVD market competitors, looking in detail where possible at procedural volume by type. The companies covered are the following:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
- bioMérieux Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Exact Sciences
- Hologic, Inc.
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Ortho)
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Sysmex Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.