According to Kalorama’s experts, there is over a 40 billion dollar market for technology companies who can assist the healthcare industry meet its key challenges. This Kalorama Information Market Research Bundle, a combination of 7 Kalorama Information Market research reports – over 1200 pages of material., presents those opportunities, and details the areas Kalorama thinks will be the most promising markets for technology in healthcare.
- Wireless Technologies: Newly updated with forecasts for 2008-12. This report covers the technology that is perfectly suited for the mobile employees of healthcare, wireless technologies are expect to show promising growth. This report details the market going forward to 2012. Includes Bluetooth, WLAN, Zigbee, WPAN and other technologies.
- High-Tech Patient Monitoring: It’s isn’t just vital signs anymore. Patient Monitoring systems are complex, and require wireless connectons and integration with EMR software. This best-selling Kalorama Information report details the opportunities in this field.
- RFID in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Inventory control is essential to an industry that deals with highly valuable, highly regulated, yet highly scattered assets. This intensive study on the uses of RFID in the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector details both the markets for this technology, the key sectors of demand, and cost saving projections.
- RFID in Healthcare in the U.S.: This report expands coverage of the RFID market to all of healthcare including hospitals, nursing homes, pharmaceutical sales reps and other potential markets where RFID tags will add value and reduce costs.
- Opportunities in Medical Devices Components – Increasingly device companies are unable to meet demand in-house. Companies who have not considered medical markets may find a willing customer for their services in the med device area.
- Virtual Reality Applications in Healthcare: No longer a technology for games or science fiction, Virtual Reality or VR has real applications in healthcare, especially in education, surgery and 3D visualization of medical scenarios
- EMR (Electronic Medical Records): U.S. privacy regulations will drive healthcare systems and hospitals to turn to EMR vendors. Any vendor seeking to sell into hospitals or physicians offices will need to give thought to the market and competition for electronic medical records.
This report represents the combination of the following Kalorama Information market research reports: EMR Technologies, RFID Opportunities in the U.S., Virtual Reality Markets in Healthcare, Wireless Technologies in Healthcare, OEM Contract Manufacturing in Medical Devices, Vol. II: Electronics and Advanced Systems. (Previous Customer of these titles would find repeated information in this title.)