A perfect supplemental information resource for customers who have already purchased The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic Tests, 6th Edition, The IVD Market Research Supplement bundle studies and quantifies in greater detail some of the important areas that will have a transforming impact on the diagnostic industry:
• Companies are now performing diagnostic tests as a service rather than simply selling kit to laboratories. Are companies seeking profit, or a ‘back-door’ around FDA regulations? And does it have growth potential as a strategy.
• DNA sequencing and SNPs are essential for genetic testing, clearly the future of diagnostics. What companies/products are dominating these areas, and what growth can be expected?
• Retail clinics present an interesting venue for diagnostics to be sold; but there is confusion in the marketplace about how many stores will open and what their impact will be.
• Companion diagnostics, or theranostics has generated a lot of publicity- but what are the obstacles that need to be overcome for the concept to work in the marketplace?
These questions have been tackled by Kalorama analysts in five reports. While the topics are touched on in the 6th Edition, this bundle of reports, representing over 1,000 pages of market research, takes a more detailed look.
• Test Services Commercialization
• SNP Analysis
• Retail Clinics (contains POC and Immunoassay retail clinic sales information)
• Companion Diagnostics
• DNA Sequencing Equipment and Services
A bundle of five Kalorama Information reports, this resource, representing over 1,000 pages of information on cutting-edge topics critical to the future of diagnostics, is available at a significant discount over the cost of the five reports individually. The cost of these reports, purchased seperately with a single user license would be over $16,000. This resource is available to all buyers but the Kalorama editors believe this will be especially useful to previous buyers of the The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic Tests, 6th Edition, (which is not included in this product, and would be purchased separately.)
The reports are grouped together into one electronic version, with a seperate table of contents for each market report. As with all Kalorama Information products, these five reports were created by professional analysts with industry experience and were the result of both secondary (research into annual reports, medical literature, trade press) and most importantly primary research (interviews with experts and executives) to obtain real market insights. In several of these areas, SNPs, Retail Clinics and Test Services for instance, Kalorama has been the first to publish meaningful research on the topics.