This Kalorama Information report, The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic Tests, represents the 11th edition of this comprehensive look at the IVD industry. At 1,800 pages report provides market size estimates and projections for the entirety of the clinical diagnostics testing market. It also profiles hundreds of competitors, notes significant acquisitions and other deals, discusses trends and breaks out regional and country markets. The report provides market size and forecasts to 2023 for defined segments of the IVD market and various sub-segments. The 1,800-page report provides in vitro diagnostics market size estimates and projections for the entirety of the in vitro diagnostics testing market.
Current 2018 IVD Market Estimates For Essential Segments
The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Tests estimates the current in vitro diagnostics market size and forecasted market size to 2023 for defined segments of the IVD market and various sub-segments, including:
• Molecular Assays (Infectious Disease, Blood Screening, Inherited Diseases, Oncology, Pharmacodiagnostics, Tissue Typing, Prenatal)
• Clinical Chemistry and “Core Lab” Markets (including sub segment revenues for General Chemistries, Workstations, Analyzers Blood Gases, Urinalysis, Critical Care)
• Point-of-Care Testing (POC), (Professional and Self-Testing, Glucose Testing, Pregnancy Tests, drugs of abuse, HIV, H. pylori, Other, OTC/Self Total, Professional POC, Cardiac Markers, Drugs of Abuse, HbA1c, Pregnancy, Other)
• Substance Abuse Testing
• Microbiology and Virology by Test Type (Immunoassays, ID/AST, Infectious Diseases – DNA; ID/AST: Panels and Reagents, automated; Panels and Reagents, manual; Blood Culture; Chromogenic Media; Rapid Micro; Supplies)
• Blood Banking (Grouping, Immunoassay Screens, NAT Screens)
• Tissue-Based Testing – Histology and Cytology (Pap, ISH, IHC, HPV)
• Infectious Disease Immunoassay Testing (Hepatitis, HIV, STDs, TORCH, Respiratory, Sepsis, Parasitology, Mycology, Others)
• Flow Cytometry
• Molecular Tests in Infectious Diseases (HAI, HIV, Hepatitis, GC/Chlamydia, Respiratory, Organism ID, Mycobacteria, TB, Others)
• Non-Infectious Disease Immunoassay Sales by Analyte Type (Cardiac markers, Tumor markers, Diabetes/HbA1c, Autoimmune, Allergy, Thyroid, Proteins, Anemia, Fertility, Therapeutic drugs, Tox/Drugs of abuse, Vitamin D)
• Coagulation Tests (Lab-Based, POC, Genetic Markers)
• Mass Spectrometry
• Molecular Point-Of-Care
• Next Generation Sequencing
• Direct-to-Consumer Testing
The report also tracks hundreds of competitors, notes significant partnerships, distribution deals and acquisitions and defines the market share situation for the in vitro diagnostic market and competitive analysis for many segments.
The Future of IVD: Market Segment Projections to 2023
For each of the listed in vitro diagnostics market segments, 2018 in vitro diagnostics market size, 2023 projection and compound annual growth rate is provided, as well as significant in vitro diagnostic companies in the market and IVD manufacturers’ product innovations. The market data is put into a context with real-world industry and medical practice trends. The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic Tests has been called “The Bible of the IVD Industry” by customers, which include top IVD firms. Using Kalorama Information’s The Worldwide Market for In vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Tests, 11th Edition, ensures that your firm will have the perspective and data of others in the in vitro diagnostics industry, as well as of those who track and invest in the IVD industry.
The Global Market Regional and Country IVD Markets
The in vitro diagnostics market is a global one, and The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Tests, 11th Edition reflects the international scope of the in vitro diagnostics market size. In the healthcare market, IVD companies sell globally and think globally. Trends in one part of the world affect IVD manufacturers’ product decisions and company financial performance in others. Thus, this is a global report, and the following regional and country overall IVD markets are included:
• Saudi Arabia
• Eastern Europe
• Emerging Markets
• Rest of World
The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic Tests is a testament to the Kalorama methodology. It is the result of months of painstaking work by an experienced IVD industry analyst, who has tracked hundreds of in vitro diagnostic companies for developments, trends and financial results. This research is compiled along with the opinion, observations and insights of industry experts to produce an unparalleled vision of the in vitro diagnostics industry as it is in 2018.
Superior In Vitro Diagnostic Company Profiles
Kalorama Information’s report, The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Tests, 11th Edition contains hundreds of profiles of companies operating within the in vitro diagnostics industry. Top-tier IVD companies such as Roche Diagnostics, Abbott, Siemens, Beckman Coulter, bioMerieux, Qiagen and Ortho Clinical Diagnostics are discussed at great length and hundreds of smaller companies are detailed. Modest in vitro diagnostics technology growth in developed countries, stronger growth in developing countries with a simultaneous shift from a preoccupation with infectious diseases to chronic conditions, is expected. Also discussed within the report is increased privatization of healthcare services throughout the world, developed and emerging economies included and thus increased pricing pressure on all devices including in vitro diagnostics technology.
The report concentrates over a thousand pages on detailed and tiered profiles of companies in the in vitro diagnostics market. The experience that Kalorama Information has in the in vitro diagnostic market is evident in its tiering and segmentation of companies.
Reserve Your Copy Today!
For access to past editions, and Kalorama’s library of reports
ask about our KNOWLEDGE CENTER for your organization
The report covers both the dominant companies in the in vitro diagnostics industry and the fast up-and-comers for a complete picture of the market. For each company, extensive, discussion of recent financial performance is provided. These IVD manufacturers’ main products are detailed and any significant company strategies, partnerships and acquisitions are considered:
• Abbott Diagnostics
• Beckman Coulter, Inc. / Danaher
• Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
• bioMérieux Inc.
• Bio-Rad Laboratories
• Instrumentation Laboratory (IL)
• Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (OCD)
• QIAGEN N.V
• Roche Diagnostics
• Siemens Healthineers
• Sysmex Corporation
• Thermo FisherScientific
• Werfen Group S.A.
• ERBA Diagnostics, Inc
• DiaSorin S.p.A
• Luminex Corporation
• Menarini Diagnostics.
• Mindray Medical International Limited
• Myriad Genetics
• Perkin Elmer, Inc. (PE)
• Quidel Corporation
• Randox Laboratories Ltd
• Royal Philips
• TOSOH Corporation
• Trinity Biotech
• Wako Pure Chemical Industries