With a growing elderly population, premium pricing, and robust new venues, the kidney dialysis and dialysis equipment market approaches $55 billion worldwide and is expected to grow.
With those revenues coming from just 1.6 million patients worldwide, kidney dialysis and equipment is among the most lucrative medical treatment markets in per-capita terms.
Kalorama’s Worldwide Market for Kidney Dialysis and Equipment is your key to this burgeoning industry. The report breaks down both the 45 billion-dollar dialysis care market and the 10 billion-dollar equipment market in exhaustive detail. Essential information provided includes the following:
- Detailed Forecasts to 2011 in units and dollars.
- In-Depth Profiles of the Key Players in Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis Treatment, Equipment and Supplies.
- 170 Figures and Tables featuring useful data, demographic and market trends that can be used to supplement internal memos or presentation.
- Detailed World Dialysis Market Review including specific reviews of the dialysis service, equipment and supplies market in the United States, Japan, UK, Germany, France, Italy, India, China and Australia and Canada.
- Market Share of Major Care and Equipment Providers.
- The Changing Regulatory Environment.
- Detailed Patient Demographics Current Data, Forecasts and Trends.
- Products in Development; R&D Spending by Company.
Kalorama’s trusted information-gathering process provides most accurate study of the kidney dialysis market available today. Information and analysis presented in this report is based on extensive interviews with senior management of top companies and in the kidney dialysis and equipment industry. While major research literature and government information is culled, key market insights originate from interviews with industry leaders.
Product managers, marketing managers, business development executives, advertising agency executives and information and research center librarians are among the individuals who will find this round-up of the kidney dialysis and dialysis equipment market essential.