Kalorama Information’s 300 page Worldwide Wound Care: Total Market Coverage report represents the full contents of the Kalorama three-volume 2009 wound care series. The reports are joined in one volume to offer a better value to the customer that wants total market coverage. Kalorama’s approach differs from other published reports in that we segment the world wound care market by application: skin ulcers, burns and surgical/trauma wounds. Wound care is a vast market and this approach ensures that customers can see revenues, products and market share for the part of the market most relevant for their business.
This edition represents the fourth time we have published the three volume Wound Care Market Series This single volume edition contains everything in the three volumes. For customers seeking the latest coverage of wound care, Kalorama’s Total Coverage of Wound Care series offers product reviews, company profiles, and forecasts segmented in three applications of wound care:
- Revenues for Wound Care Market for Skin Ulcer Applications including:
- Revenues for Anti-Infectives, Management (Cleansing, Debridement, Bandages & Dressings)
- Revenues for Moist Dressing (Alginates, Hydrocolloids, Hydrogels, Films, Foams)
- Revenues for Biological Dressings (Artificial Skins, Collagen, Growth Factors, Others)
- Revenues for Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Revenues for Pressure Relief Devices in Skin Ulcers
- Revenues for Wound Care Market for Burn Applications including
- Revenues for Anti Infectives
- Revenues for Burn Management(Cleansing, Debridement, Silver Dressings)
- Revenues for Moist Dressings(Alginates, Hydrocolloids, Hydrogels, Films, Foams), Biological Dressings( Artificial Skins, Collagens)
- Revenues for Pressure Relief Devices
- Revenues for Miscellaneous Burn Treatments
- Revenues for Wound Care Market for Surgical and Trauma Applications including::
- Revenues for Anti-Infectives
- Revenues for Wound Closure (Sutures; Staplers and Staples; Tissue Adhesives, Sealants, and Glues)
- Revenues for Wound Management (Cleansing, Debridement, Tapes, Dry Dressings)
- Revenues for Moist Dressings for Surgical and Trauma Wounds (Alginates, Hydrocolloids, Hydrogels, Films, Foams)
- Revenues for Biological Dressings (Artificial Skins and Collagen Products)
- Revenues for Miscellaneous Surgical and Trauma
- Total Wound Care Revenues by Region, 2006 (US, Canada, Japan, European Union, Rest of Europe, Rest of World)
Profiles of Wound Care Companies, including:
- Smith & Nephew, plc
- Hill-Rom Company, Inc.
- ConvaTec, Ltd.
- Derma Sciences
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- 3M Health Care
- Advanced BioHealing
- Bertek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Mylan)
- Carrington Laboratories, Inc.
- ConvaTec, Ltd
- Healthpoint, Ltd
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kinetic Concepts, Inc
- Medline Industries
- Molnlycke HealthCare
- Pfizer, Inc
- Abbott Vascular Devices
- Baxter BioScience
- Carrington Laboratories, Inc.
- Covidien, Ltd.
- Ethicon, Inc.
- Demographic Data
Review of Major Products in each Segment
Trends in Wound Care
As with all Kalorama Information reports, this report is the result of primary research, interviews with experts and executives in the industry. Secondary research into government databases, trade literature and company reports were used in the investigation as a foundation. Interviews were used to test assumptions and are the key source for forecast data.