The Market for Single Cell Analysis in Genomics: Next-Generation Sequencing and Other Technology, 2023-2027 focuses on the market for single cell genomics products. Analyzed are the hardware, service of the hardware, software, and consumables included for the sequencing step and other types of downstream analysis.
Single cell RNA-seq enables new types of analyses, for instance: understanding tumour heterogeneity and clonal evolution (including studying lineage analysis, cancer stem cells, and drug-resistant and metastatic clones), understanding complex tissues (e.g. neural tissues), high resolution identification of cell types and markers, and understanding differentiation pathways in developmental and systems biology.
The total market for single cell genomics exceeded one billion dollars in 2022, per Kalorama.
The report analyzes trends, challenges, strategies, companies, and products. Market share estimates and revenue growth forecasts are also provided. The competitive situation, deals, and products are covered. Historical data for 2022 is included, with forecast data spanning 2023-2027.
The Market for Single Cell Analysis in Genomics: Next-Generation Sequencing and Other Technology, 2023-2027 provides the most current market research into single cell genomics and the companies that participate in this market.
Some of the information the report provides and key market trends covered in the report include the following:
- Size of the market for instruments and consumables
- Forecasted growth to 2027
- Geographic Market Analysis (US, EU, APAC, ROW)
- Trend: Increasing number of cells profiled
- Trend: Multi-omics focus, products
- Trend: Spatial / in situ genomics, transcriptomics
- Trend: Data analysis challenges; software and IT introductions
- Trend: Convergence of technological advances
- Trend: Litigation
- Company Profile: 10X Genomics
- Company Profile: Bio-Rad
- Company Profile: Do Bio
- Company Profile: Illumina
- Company Profile: Mission Bio
- Company Profile: Qiagen
- Company Profile: Standard BioTools
- Company Profile: Takara Bio
- Single Cell Genomics Selected Products/Technologies, 2022
- Single Cell Genomics Market Collaborations and Deals