Kalorama Information reports on a wide range of topics related to healthcare industry markets in the United States. This report, The Kalorama U.S.Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Diagnostics Markets provides a broad look at the healthcare system and a summary of the market for the healthcare industry in the United States. The report discusses a range of topics impacting the industry:
- Healthcare Reform – What Impact Will Be Had on Each Healthcare Industry? How Will Physicians, Patients, Payors, and the Uninsured Be Affected?
- How Does U.S. Public Spending Rate with Other Countries?
- Consolidation – How will increasing Service Provider and Manufacturer mergers Shape the Industry?
- IT Systems – Burden or Blessing?
- Physician Shortages and Morale – Is the Industry and Government Confronting These Problems?
- Statistics – what are the most common Hospital Discharges in the US? What specialists are visited most often?
- What are the Highest Growth and Highest Interest Areas of Healthcare in 2011?
In addition, provides top-level U.S. market size estimates for the following markets:
- Pharmaceutical Market
- Diagnostics Market
- Medical Device Market
- Healthcare IT Market
This report was compiled from secondary and primary research sources and using Kalorama’s research on healtcare markets compiled recently. It is intended as an overview – Kalorama Information has market reports that go into further detail on specific pharmaceutical, testing and device markets.
Readers of the report will develop an understanding of the state of the U.S. healthcare market in 2011 and have top-level numbers for business planning purposes. Because of the broad nature of the report, Kalorama Information cannot field questions on the report after purchase but can suggest titles that may answer research questions. This report cannot be sold in sections.
All Kalorama reports advertise the single user price. Use is limited to one user. We also feature department and global pricing for reports that we be utilized by more than one user at your company. Please consult ask your sales representative or select the correct license on our website.
For Kalorama’s take on the healthcare news of the week, based on our analysis of healthcare markets, follow Kalorama Information’s Key Point Blog at http://kaloramakeypoint.blogspot.com/